The Shared Value Project invites you to participate in a two day immersive workshop presented together with our member, the Australian Centre for Corporate Responsibility (ACCSR).
Address social problems at scale and unleash competitive power
This new, two-day workshop is your chance to access shared value theory and more than 20 business innovative cases from across the world.
What you will learn:
- Deepen your understanding of today’s shifting competitive landscape
- Discover new shared value tools and perspectives, in order to position your company’s response more effectively
- Explore an approach to materiality that systematically considers Value drivers, societal Impacts, Leverage points, Risks, Opportunities and Stakeholder perceptions (VILROS™).
The skills you will develop:
- Identifying shared value innovations for your business, using Incite’s Shared Value Innovator™ process and the VILROS™ materiality analysis method
- Implementing the five key steps needed to build an effective shared value culture across your organisation
- Addressing potential barriers to a shared value approach.
Jonathon Hanks of Incite
Founder and Director of Incite, Jonathon Hanks contributes to best practice sustainability and shared value strategy and reporting initiatives around the world. He has more than 20 years of experience in the business sustainability field, including qualifications in law and environmental management.
Incite is the first Shared Value Initiative affiliate in Africa. Incite have helped companies throughout Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia to grow their business and brand by creating shared value.
- $1,500 + GST for non-members
For more information on the discount available for for Shared Value Project Members please contact ACCSR.