Join our community of change-makers, and help transform business to build a better world.
In an era of unprecedented turbulence and uncertainty, co-creator of shared value Professor Michael Porter credits the Australia and New Zealand business sector with being at the forefront of social and environmental progress globally.
Together, we are breaking the mould of business by reimagining its role in society to deliver on purpose and profit simultaneously; creating a better world in which to operate and live.
In 2019, we marked five years of shared value in our region. And while we are proud of all we have achieved, we are always looking ahead; and welcoming new members to maximise our resources, skills and innovation to take this movement further.
Our strength is in our numbers; and as our voice gets louder, our societal impact gets bigger, and our balance sheets get stronger, we only get closer to our ultimate goal of turning business with purpose into business as usual.
The Shared Value Project empowers businesses to maximise social and economic returns through delivering:
- Education and facilitated workshops in best practice implementation of Shared Value
- Tools and resources to identify and support the development of business strategies that create tangible impact for society
- An annual calendar of high-calibre events featuring world-leading thinkers and practitioners at the forefront of this new era of business
- Latest evidence-based and research materials on the intersection of purpose + profit
- A dynamic and interactive learning partnership with our active community
When smart, driven people with a common purpose interact with each other, ideas and insights don’t just add – they multiply.
Join the movement today
To become an SVP member, see here. Alternatively, contact the team at email@example.com