Become a member of the Shared Value Project, and join the community of Asia Pacific business practising at its best.
Through our specialised suite of educational workshops, networking events and evidence-based materials, the Shared Value Project can help to strengthen and accelerate your strategy around balancing purpose and profit.
SVP offers three distinctive levels of membership:
- A tailored membership to support the development of your shared value program
- Leadership platform and positioning
- Opportunity to co-create activities with the SVP in-line with your business objectives including research, roundtables and events
- Tools, resources, tailored workshops and leadership briefings to build your organisational knowledge and expertise in shared value
- SVP member support will work with your team to provide direction around shared value goal-setting and use of specialised shared value research and tools to help you deliver projects aligned with your business strategy
- SVP promotion of your business activities and initiatives
- Opportunities to co-host profile-raising events and undertake speaking engagements
- Non-serviced level of membership for individuals and companies with up to AUD $5 million annual turnover
- Focused on building your understanding of shared value and business network
- Access to member-only educational programs and events
- Opportunity to contribute content through shared value communication channels
For more information on membership, contact Member Relations Lead, Poppy Cluett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9690 7589.