The highly anticipated Shared Value Awards are a celebration of shared value strategy and programs being realised in the Asia Pacific. Each year sees the expansion in both the depth and reach of the applications and the extraordinary success of the Australian shared value community continually astounds and inspires us.
The significant growth of shared value across the Asia Pacific region over the past five years is a clear indicator of the ongoing and increased importance of shared value as a business strategy.
Here are five reasons your organisation should consider applying for the 2019 Shared Value Awards:
1. Be seen and evaluated by Australian business leaders
Applications are assessed by an independent Selection Committee of Australian business leaders including;
- Helen Fazzino, Managing Partner – People, Partnership and Culture, PwC Australia
- Ramana James, Executive General Manager, Safer Communities, IAG (2017 Shared Value Trailblazer)
- Sandra Martinez, CEO, Nestlé Oceania
- Ann Sherry AO, Chair, Carnival Australia
- Steven Spurr, CEO, Edelman Australia (Selection Committee Chair)
- Peter Yates AM, Chair, Shared Value Project
2. Exposure to the shared value community
Learn from and connect with the broader shared value community of corporate business leaders at the Shared Value Awards Gala Dinner in Melbourne on 23 October.
3. Recognition of excellence
Put your shared value success in the spotlight and receive recognition on the Shared Value Project platforms and in the media.
4. Help strengthen the shared value movement
The Awards provide a platform to promote shared value in action and inspire other organisations to adopt a shared value approach.
5. Learning and growth
If you’re looking to build momentum for your future shared value projects, the Awards application process provides an excellent benchmark and an opportunity for you to reflect on your success and areas for growth.
You can view a complete list of award categories here.
Entries close COB Friday August 30.