With the continued growth of the shared value community in the Asia Pacific region, and the pace of change in the movement globally, it is important to celebrate the accomplishments of organisations adopting shared value.
Building on the success of the Awards, which have been running since 2016, the Shared Value Awards provide a platform to promote shared value in action.
The Selection Committee will select winners from a range of different categories and sectors to showcase examples of best practice, and provide inspiration for other companies in the region and further afield to adopt shared value principles.
- Corporate organisation leading through shared value
- Civil society organisation leading through shared value
- Shared value project by an organisation or collaboration
- Shared Value Champion
- Shared Value Trailblazer
- Shared value organisation to watch*
* Please note, the organisation to watch award is awarded by the selection committee from entries submitted in the organisational category.
Enter your organisation today. Entries can be submitted for more than one category. We are also accepting nominations for Shared Value Champion. Following in the footsteps of the 2017 Shared Value Champion, NAB Chairman, Dr. Ken Henry, now is your opportunity to have your say on who you feel should be recognised as the 2018 Shared Value Champion.
Dates and Deadlines
- Applications open: Tuesday, 3 July 2018
- Applications close: Friday, 10 August 2018 (5pm)
- Announcement at Awards Ceremony: 18 October 2018 (Melbourne)
Read about the 2017 winners and 2016 winners
What is Shared Value?
Shared value is defined as policies and practices that enhance the competitiveness of companies while improving social and environmental conditions in the regions where they operate. It is a business strategy focused on companies creating measurable economic benefit by identifying and addressing social problems that intersect with their business. To qualify as shared value, there must be an identifiable economic benefit to the company as well as measurable impact on a social or environmental issue. Read more