After so much difficult change, we’re hungry for the good kind.
Enter the Shared Value Awards, which recognise those blazing a path towards (welcome) disruption, to improve the way we live, work and do business.
Now in its sixth year, the Awards will celebrate the organisations and people across the Asia Pacific who are using shared value to create new and innovative solutions to some of society’s biggest challenges.
Corporate, government, not-for-profit and academic organisations can apply or be nominated for a range of categories, with some exciting new additions:
- Shared Value Organisation of the Year
- Shared Value Project of the Year
- Shared Value Collaboration of the Year
- Best Shared Value Idea (early-stage)
- Investing in Shared Value Award
- Shared Value Practitioner of the Year Award
- Shared Value Advocate of the Year Award
- Decade of Shared Value Award
WHY ENTER THE SHARED VALUE AWARDS?
- Be seen and evaluated by APAC business leaders
- Build credibility as a shared value future builder
- Get invited to speak at SVP events
- Winners will gain access to SVP’s 2022 education series*
- Join an alumni of shared value pioneers, and extend your network
*An allocation of tickets per session will be advised
Wednesday 1 September
Friday 8 October
Award winners announcement
Tuesday 16 November
(All in $ AUD)
Shared Value Project members: $120
Not-for-profit entries: $150
PwC Australia partners: $200
Non-member organisations & individuals: $300
Additional entries: $100 per entry
What is Shared Value?
Shared value is defined as policies and practices that enhance the competitiveness of companies while improving social and environmental conditions in the regions where they operate. It is a business strategy focused on companies creating measurable economic benefit by identifying and addressing social problems that intersect with their business. To qualify as shared value, there must be an identifiable economic benefit to the company as well as measurable impact on a social or environmental issue. Read more