We are seeking to engage a Project Coordinator to support the delivery of the Shared Value Project’s Communications and Engagement Strategy. Join our small dynamic team and be part of the shared value movement, changing the role of business in society in the region.
Reporting to: CEO
Status: Full-time (Annual Package)
The Shared Value Project is the peak practice body for shared value in Australasia, and the exclusive regional partner of the Shared Value Initiative. We drive adoption and implementation of shared value strategies among leading companies, civil society and government organisations by providing thought leadership, knowledge and networks.
Our events and engagement strategy is key to encouraging individuals, organisations and change agents to view the creation of social value as a major competitive advantage, a driver of innovation, and foundation for long-term economic prosperity.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of the SVP’s events and communications strategies in order to strengthen the brand and build a regional community of shared value practice.
- Coordinating, marketing and communications that enable and support the event and engagement strategy.
This position requires the ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with the Executive Director, SVP staff and others as required to see projects through from inception to final delivery.
- Work in conjunction with the Program Manager and Partnerships Manager on the development of marketing collateral and communication for events and programs.
- Support the management of speaker programs for events including with research and writing briefings and other activities as required.
- Working with the Communications Manager, support the delivery of the communication and media strategy of the organisation.
- Support the ongoing online presence including the SVP website, and prepare copy for electronic promotional content, including website and social media updates, newsletters, invitations etc. and any other communications materials.
- Support the development of communication and marketing plans for specific projects and events, including target groups, schedules, and campaign content.
- Support the production and management of corporate marketing materials and collateral for use internally and for external stakeholders. (One pagers, members annual snapshot reports, proposals, presentations etc).
- Undertake industry and market research where required to support lead generation for members and the development of SVP activities
- Respond to ad-hoc project-related enquiries.
- Assist with managing the internal administrative and technical processes for the organisation as they relate to the role and communicate these to SVP staff.
- Contribute to operational, deliverable and evaluation reports as required.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the organisation and participate in strategy and planning sessions.
- Attendance and active participation in management and company meetings as required.
- Represent the Shared Value Project at meetings, workshops, training sessions, promotional events, media engagements, and industry functions, as required.
For full details and the key selection criteria please download the complete position description.
Please send your application addressed to Helen Steel at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM on 15 June 2018.
Applications should include:
1. A short cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how you meet the key selection criteria;
2. Your CV
Applications that do not include both of the documents listed above will not be considered.
Applicants must have Australian permanent residency status.