On the 14th of November, the 3 Pillars Network, in partnership with National Australia Bank and Net Balance will hold a one-day forum on the Creation of Shared Value. The event is sure to be a defining moment in the development of shared value in Australia. The Shared Value Project will also play a role in facilitating interactive workshops, alongside Net Balance.
Led by Mark Kramer, co-author of the shared value concept, this exclusive forum brings together world leading experts with senior Australian business executives and community leaders to discuss strategies for managing and implementing authentic shared value principles in their organisations.
- International Keynote: Mark Kramer, Co-Author of Creating Shared Value: Redefining Capitalism and the Role of the Corporation in Society
- Tim Costello, CEO, World Vision
- Paul Gilding, author, The Great Disruption
- Andrew Hagger, Group Executive, People, Marketing & Communications, National Australia Bank
- Sara Watts, CFO, IBM Australia & New Zealand
- Martin Brown, General Manager, Nestle Australia & New Zealand
- Meg Lutpon, Head of Community and Sustainability, IAG
- Beyond CSR -The business and ethics case for CSV – why do it and how to get there?
- CSV Best Practice – leading organisations discuss their application of genuine CSV.
- How do you disruptively innovate an entire economy?
- Challenges of implementing CSV.