- Company: Enel Green Power
- Location: Sydney
The Enel Group business is dedicated to the development and management of energy production from renewable sources worldwide. Enel has an energy generation mix that includes wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal and biomass. The organisation is active in over 30 countries with over 1,200 plants.
Enel works worldwide with a sustainable business model that generates value not only for the company but also for the communities where they work.
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Manager to join their team in Sydney. The Sustainability Manager will help manage project stakeholders as well as ensuring the success of the business in meeting their shared value strategy.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Development and implementation of sustainability projects through the study of the social, economic and environmental contexts where we operate
- Working with and integrating our activities with local communities and cultures through engagement and maintenance of relations with local stakeholders (communities, companies, institutions, etc);
- Development and application of our sustainability models through a continuous coordination and engagement with other functions and external stakeholders.
- Budget management and processes and procedures compliance.
- Implementation and monitoring of sustainability projects, related outcomes, beneficiaries, investments and accuracy of the data collected for reporting purposes;
- Monitoring of the Creating Shared Value Model (CSV): monitoring of the CSV Tools in the project implementation and in the country assets, along the entire value chain;
- Reporting to central sustainability department in Italy;
- Analysis of initiatives, projects, partners, models, best practices and sustainability activities
- Participation in external events, conferences and workshops.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Sustainability, Environmental or equivalent
- Previous experience in Project Management would be desirable
- Experience in social and environmental analysis
- Experience in quantitative analysis
- Team work
- Change management
- Relational and networking skills
- Analysis skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn and operate independently
- Must have an interest in renewable energy projects and working with a variety of different people and cultures
- Sense of humour and humility
- Ability to work flexibly with hours
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally if and when required
- Have good time management, relational and networking skills, strategic vision and excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Sydney, Australia to apply for this job.
To apply, send your application to email@example.com by 27 September.