- Company: Optus
- Location: Sydney
Reporting to the Director, Group Sustainability at Optus, as Social Impact Manager, your key objective and purpose is to develop both strategy and execution of employee community engagement initiatives and programs at a national level that reinforce Optus’ position of being a great place to work and an industry leader in social impact and sustainability. This is a brilliant opportunity for you if you are a strategic thinker with strong influencing skills with the ability to work across Optus business nationally and increase engagement. Your proven high-level analysis and reporting skills, including social impact reporting to evaluate the impact to people, business and the communities/individuals we support will put you in good stead for this role.
Key Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- End to end project management of Optus yes4Good workplace giving portal (partner management, keeping costs within agreed budget, working with Optus internal comms team to drive awareness of programs, establish workplace giving/volunteering national taskforce)
- Management and enhancement of existing programs such as ABCN mentoring and creation of new skilled and non-skilled volunteer programs tailored for various business units
- Representation and participation in key cross industry collaboration networks, manage the Annual Sustainability Awards/Recognition process, enhance the analysis of Impact Value to the business from staff volunteering and engagement
- Social impact reporting on key programs, LBG reporting and quarterly progress dashboards for senior leadership
- Communications and websites (updating internal and external content, strategy development of key staff campaigns nationally to drive awareness, that build engagement through volunteering and workplace giving)
- Developing and managing charity partnerships for staff engagement initiatives and campaigns including disaster response and rebuilding efforts.