The Partnering for Collective Impact workshop will help you to:
– Outline the principles and basic elements of collective impact
– Understand why shared value is at its best through collective impact
– Unpack case studies examples
– Understand how to bring the root cause of the issue into focus for your organisation through effective partnerships
– Find the importance of a common agenda, language and true power balance in order to create meaningful collective impact with shared value outcomes
SVP members have complimentary access and/or access to discounted ticket options. To enquire about your allocation, please reach out to email@example.com.