This session will explore:
· Why clarity of purpose is now critical to business success
· The difference between vision, purpose, mission and values
· An analysis of purpose statements of Australia’s Top 50 companies
· The 5 essential features of a great purpose statement
· How shared value aligns with delivering your organisation purpose
Phil Preston, Founder, The Business Purpose Project
Phil left a 17 year corporate career to help develop purpose-led businesses, teams and leaders, and has since worked with hundreds of clients on purpose-based challenges. He was invited to Boston in 2013 to help form the inaugural network of shared value practitioners and joined the Shared Value Project as a consulting member in 2014. Phil is the founder of The Business Purpose Project, author of Connecting Profit with Purpose, co-host of Corporate Conversations on Purpose and host of Talking Purpose in Business & Life.
Shared Value In-Practice Series
Looking for more examples of HOW to combine social impact with business success? Eager to hear from the experts and practitioners who have turned this idea into a leading strategy to make purpose tangible? We’ve heard you.
That’s why we continue to build on our shared value storytelling with the Shared Value In-Practice Series; where you’ll gain the tools and insight to bring shared value to life in your own organisation.