You are invited to attend PURPOSE IN PRACTICE – one of a series of events curated by People With Purpose to shine a spotlight on the work of purposeful organisations in the Asia Pacific region and to build a community of People With Purposewho seek to use business to improve the world.
This event will feature CS Energy who worked with People With Purpose to become a purpose-led organisation in 2017 and are on a transformation journey from coal powered electricity generator to enabler of energy solutions.
CS Energy’s purpose is: delivering energy today, powering your tomorrow.
Thursday 22 March 2018
8:30 am – 11:00 am AEST
1. Opening Remarks
Danielle Duell – CEO and Founder of People With Purpose
The role of purpose in organisational transformation
How to foster and manage purpose-led innovation
2. CS Energy Panel Discussion
- Martin Moore – Chief Executive Officer
- Darren Busine – Executive General Manager Revenue Strategy
- Andrew Varvari – Executive General Manager People and Safety
- Emma Roberts – Head of Commercial Investment and Regulation
- Carla Ziser – Head of Strategy and Analytics
- How did CS Energy come to be a purpose-led organisation?
- Why did CS Energy choose an ambidextrous purpose?
- How is the purpose being used; what has worked, what hasn’t?
- How is the purpose helping CS Energy to innovate?
3. Audience Q&A
4. Morning Tea and Networking