This virtual program will help you to rethink your competitive positioning and business model; change how you adapt to social and environmental pressures; equip you to integrate Shared Value into your strategy and operations; and prepare you to satisfy new expectations from investors and other stakeholders. A new component in 2020 will address the role of companies in advancing racial equity. You will emerge inspired and ready to drive change in your organization that leads to stronger financial performance, motivated employees, and meaningful social progress.
Who Should Attend
- Senior corporate executives engaged in corporate strategy, new business development, and operations management, such as chief executive officers, chief operating officers, chief financial officers, chief strategy officers, board members, senior vice presidents, executive directors, managing directors, heads of divisions or business units, and heads of sustainability
- Investment professionals, including those who work in shareholder relations
- Corporate, nonprofit, or government leaders interested in forging strategic business partnerships or leaders that have worked across all three sectors
- Business academics who are interested in shifting mindsets about the strategic importance of creating Shared Value
- Not appropriate for: Executives engaged solely in corporate social responsibility, philanthropy, or community relations, unless they are strategically integrated with the organisation or attend the program with executive colleagues from strategy or operations
To accelerate organisational change, teams of executives are encouraged but not required.
Leaders in Virtual Learning
When you participate in a virtual HBS Executive Education program, you benefit from a powerful learning experience carefully designed with a virtual setting in mind. Through live, synchronous program sessions you’ll engage directly with our renowned faculty to learn from their latest research, gain actionable takeaways, and facilitate your growth. In addition, virtual discussion groups will connect you to a global group of peers and build your network.