We’ve entered a new frontier for measurement and transparency. Regulators are taking a closer look at ESG funds. We’ve moved from green-washing to green-hushing. Bio-diversity is taking centre stage via the new 30×30 agreement. Growing voices are questioning where the ‘S’ is? Boards of the future are being designed with deep ESG credentials – or are they? And, the federal government is joining the party with the creation of a social impact investment taskforce to support a values based capitalism approach. Large scale trends are known but against a backdrop of war, inflation (don’t mention the ‘R’ word), increasingly devastating climate events and labour shortages – the pace of change is dizzying. Join us as we discuss not just the big emerging trends but what’s happening more quietly behind the scenes that might be influencing investors and industry.
An essential conversation for the investor community, board directors and executive leaders.
- Rosemary Addis – Founder Mondial Group, Enterprise Professor University of Melbourne, Sorenson Global Impact Leader, Global Steering Group for Impact Investment
- Sally McCutchan – CEO Breakthrough Victoria
- Dr Amanda Rischbieth AM – Harvard Visiting Scientist 2017-22, Harvard Business School Impact-Weighted Accounts Advisory Council, International Foundation for Valuing Impacts Technical Committee, Senior Advisor ESG
- Richard Brandweiner – Chief Executive Officer, Pendal Australia
- Lee McDougall – GM Sustainability and Safer Communities, IAG
Additional speakers to be announced.
Leveraging the expertise in the room, each table will be hosted to facilitate a conversation that brings the insights shared on stage into the room, thus extending the opportunity to share your own perspective and experience with your peers.
Helping to contextualise the conversation will be a presentation on the emerging ESG trends (locally and globally). Following the hosted table discussions will be a panel conversation picking up some of the key discussions in the room as well as responding to the latest ‘ESG’ news.