The LBG conference brings together community investment professionals from the LBG network and beyond to share and learn in a collaborative environment.
This year will feature international guest speaker Mike Tuffrey, Co-Founder of LBG and Corporate Citizenship from the United Kingdom. He will provide a unique insight into the latest global insights and best practice from around the world.
Mike will also be joined by some the region’s leading professionals for an engaging panel discussion on best practice approaches to community investment and impact measurement.
Building on the success and feedback from previous years, there will be more of the activities most valued by participants including networking opportunities, case studies, informative guest speakers and practical breakout sessions.
The conference will explore:
- How do you effectively engage employees through your community investment program? Discussion and case studies on volunteering, workplace giving and strategies to connect and engage employees.
- How have you built a strategic approach to community investment? Discussion and case studies on how to ensure community programs are connected to core business strategy and aligned to material issues.
- How do you get buy-in for community investment throughout your organisation? Managers with different core business functions will discuss how community investment links to and supports what they do, and explore how to leverage community investment to meet core business objectives.
- The latest on ‘LBG for Community’ – a framework for not for profits measuring and reporting on inputs, outputs and impacts, creating a shared language with corporate partners
Who should attend?
- CCI professionals from across Asia Pacific are invited to attend.
- LBG members have access to an unlimited number of places at this exclusive event.
- There will be valuable insights and information for anyone in your business involved with CCI whether corporate affairs, HR, investor relations, marketing, data collector or CSR manager
- ‘LBG for Community’ participants