Costello, Gore, Johnson and Kramer among national and international speakers
On Wednesday 13 April, national and international leaders in shared value will share their views on Business: Partnering for Change at the 2016 Shared Value Forum.
Attendees will hear from:
- Tim Costello AO, Chief Executive Officer, World Vision
- Adrian Gore, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Discovery Group [South Africa]
- Jacki Johnson, Group Executive, People, Performance & Reputation, IAG
- Mark Kramer, co-founder & Managing Director of FSG and co-author of ‘Creating Shared Value’ article in Harvard Business Review [USA]
- Richard Welford, Chair, CSR Asia [Hong Kong]
- Peter Yates AM, Chair, Shared Value Project
View the current program and stay tuned for more speaker announcements to be made in early March.