How do corporates stay relevant in a changing economy where customers, employees, and stakeholders are increasing their demand for authentic socially driven products & services?
Join the Shared Value Project and Social Traders in Melbourne for an exclusive event hosted by Australia Post to explore how corporate Australia is evolving to drive greater value for organisations through engagement with social enterprise.
- Find out how Australia Post is aligning its core business of postal delivery with their Community Relations Program – Our Neighbourhood, which aims to create healthier, more vibrant and more inclusive communities through a range of initiatives and local grants.
- Hear from Bendigo Adelaide Bank and learn how they changed their banking model with the introduction of their Community Bank, and how they found new markets by adopting social enterprise models into their organisation.
- Hear from Mission Australia about their successful social enterprises Synergy Auto Repairs and Charcoal Lane, and their experience with corporate partners and delivering shared value.
- Get tips from social enterprise development and social procurement experts Social Traders on how to scan your organisation for shared value opportunities.
- Takeaway a ‘Going Social’ toolkit that will help your organisation to understand ways that they can engage with social enterprise.
- Helen Steel, Executive Director, Shared Value Project
- Mark Daniels, Head of Market & Sector Development, Social Traders
- Andrea Pearman, General Manager, Community Relations, Australia Post
- Keith MacQueen, Community Banking and Engagement, Bendigo Bank
- Ben Neill, Area Manager – Central, Mission Australia
DATE: Thursday 17 September
TIME: 3:30 – 5:30pm
VENUE: Australia Post, Level 10, 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne
RSVP: Places are strictly limited. Click here to RSVP your attendance no later than COB Monday 14 September 2015