We need more people, across more functions, to bring strategic and innovative shared value approaches to life.
Reinventing Value Creation; A Playbook For The New Economy is purpose built for organisations seeking to realign their business strategies to better serve society. Become equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to convert social and environmental sustainability challenges into value creation opportunities. In the company of a world-class faculty, you’ll participate in an intimate cohort setting, fostering collaboration and inspiring fresh strategic insights. You’ll leave with the motivation and network to embrace the strategic possibilities that arise from fulfilling critical societal demands.
- Mark Kramer, Co-Founder of Shared Value and Collective Impact, Senior lecturer at Harvard Business School, Supervisory Board Member for the World Benchmarking Alliance, Sustainability Advisor to Nestle (Switzerland) and Kimberley Clark (Dallas)
- Leith Sharp, Director and Lead Faculty, Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Rosemary Addis, Founding Managing Partner Mondiale Impact, Enterprise Professor University of Melbourne, Sorenson Global Impact Leader, Ambassador Global Steering Group for Impact Investment
- Brad Potter, Head of Department of Accounting, University of Melbourne
- Ben Peacock, Founder, Republic of Everyone
- Hugh Foley, Shared Value Expert and Educator
- Sarah Downie, CEO, Shared Value Projec
Additional Faculty to be announced.
FORMAT & KEY DATES
- Small cohort learning – maximum 40 participants
- In person, hosted at the University of Melbourne (Parkville)
- Evening One – October 22nd – 4pm – 8pm; meet your course cohort and faculty. Followed by Beyond Zero Film Screening
- Day One – October 23rd 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Participant and Faculty Dinner – October 23rd 6pm – 8:30pm
- Day Two – October 24th – 9.00am – 4.30pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior executives and managers from all business disciplines looking to understand the changing role of business and requirements to succeed in a new value-based capitalism model. As well as nonprofit or government leaders interested in forging strategic partnerships to take their impact to scale. Business academics and professionals from the investment community are also encouraged to attend.
You can apply to join the waitlist for our 2024 intake here.