Join thought leaders and shared value experts for a panel discussion with key speakers from the region supported by Bank of New Zealand. Listen to and contribute to the conversation about widespread adoption of shared value and the success stories in the Asia Pacific business community helping societal issues and creating business opportunities.
- Sasha Courville – Head of Corporate Responsibility Strategy, NAB
- Veronique Cremades, Country Manager, New Zealand, Nestlé
- Mark Rackley-Gale, Manager, Future Hub, Bank of New Zealand
- Hinemaua Rikirangi, Senior Manager Māori Business, Bank of New Zealand
- Helen Steel – Executive Director, Shared Value Project
TIME: 3:30 – 6:00pm