You are invited to join the Shared Value Project, NAB, and Social Scaffolding in Brisbane for our first ‘Insight‘ event in Queensland. Join us for networking and drinks as we hear from a dynamic panel of shared value experts who will share their insights on how shared value can be approached collectively through cross-sector partnerships and collective impact.
- Hugh Foley – Corporate Responsibility and Shared Value Consultant
- Katherine Leong – Impact Investment Senior Consultant, NAB
- Bill Petch – CEO, Leukaemia Foundation Queensland
- Lisa Siganto – Co-founder, Social Scaffolding
- Helen Steel – Executive Director, Shared Value Project
WHEN: Tuesday 16 August 2016, 5:30-7:00pm
WHERE: NAB, Level 20, 100 Creek Street, Brisbane
DRESS: Business attire
RSVP: Places are limited. Click here to RSVP your attendance no later than COB Friday 12 August
Refreshments will be served
‘Insight’ is a networking events series that brings together like-minded professionals with a common interest in striving for business at its best through creating shared value.
Hosted by Shared Value Project members, these events are an opportunity to hear from Australian business leaders about their company’s shared value journey, and how they are changing the role of business in society in Australia.