This course explores the shared value business model in depth; including opportunities, strategic choices, and guidelines for successful implementation at Harvard Business School in Boston.
This program will help you to:
- Develop a social-value proposition as a source of competitive differentiation
- Establish a corporate purpose that drives shareholder value by addressing social or environmental challenges
- Identify new opportunities for innovation by transforming social challenges into business opportunities
- Develop and implement an effective corporate shared value strategy
- Identify and drive organisational changes that support your shared value strategy
- Expand your personal and professional network
Who should attend?
Senior corporate executives engaged in corporate strategy, new business development, and operations management, as well as not-for-profit or government leaders interested in forging strategic business partnerships.
Business academics and professionals from the investment community are also welcome. Teams are encouraged but not required.