This program will help you:
- Develop a social-value proposition as a source of competitive differentiation
- Establish a corporate purpose that drives shareholder value by addressing social or environmental challenges
- Identify new opportunities for innovation by transforming social challenges into business opportunities
- Develop and implement an effective corporate shared value strategy
- Identify and drive organisational changes that support your shared value strategy
- Expand your personal and professional network
Who should attend?
Senior corporate executives engaged in corporate strategy, new business development, and operations management, as well as nonprofit or government leaders interested in forging strategic business partnerships.
Business academics and professionals from the investment community are also welcome. Teams are encouraged but not required.