SVP is seeking an experienced, impact driven CEO to lead our dynamic team and take the organisation into the future. A member based organisation, the mission of SVP is to raise the capacity and commitment of business to solve societal issues.
The CEO is responsible for the overall strategic direction and management of SVP; engaging with the organisation’s stakeholders and members to lead, foster, promote and influence the development of shared value in Australia. The successful applicant will ensure the organisation meets its core objectives:
• Build awareness of shared value as a viable business strategy
• Increase understanding and application of shared value
• Increase membership and corporate engagement to improve practice of shared value
Position Description : SVP CEO PD
Please send your application addressed to SVP Chair, Peter Yates AM via Jan Stewart at email@example.com by 5PM on Wednesday 27 May 2020.
Applications should include:
- A short cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how you meet the key selection criteria
- Your CV (maximum 4 pages)
Applications that do not include both of the documents listed above will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Jan Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org