The social and economic crises of 2020 have brought purpose-led business into focus. Companies have realised that human problems are business problems, and sustainable success is interdependent.
Now, corporations need the tools to reconsider how they approach new ideas and projects in a way that will withstand future shocks. The Shared Value Action Plan Framework was developed by SVP to meet this need.
What is the Framework?
The Shared Value Action Plan Framework is designed to help companies ideate and implement shared value projects from conception to completion. It responds to an increasing appetite for a practical and easily digestible tool to put shared value into practice.
Developed in consultation with SVP members, the Framework includes an editable Shared Value Canvas Board (with a printable poster-size version for team workshopping) and a Resources Guide.
5 Key Steps
The Framework takes companies through five key stages to create a shared value project:
- Identifying the problem
- Finding the social/environmental issues that intersect with your business
- Alignment to company purpose and strategy
- Forming a connection between the social/environmental issue identified and your core business strategy
- The project details
- Tools to help you unpack ideas for shared value implementation
- Measurement and assessment
- Identifying key socio-economic goals and performance indicators
- Creating opportunities for feedback and testing
Accessing the Framework
All SVP members can access the Framework through our Member Portal.
Non-member organisations can now download the Framework for AUD $125+GST. Click ‘Purchase now’ to finalise the purchase via PayPal. Once payment confirmation is received, you will be automatically directed to a page where you can access the Framework. If you would prefer to pay via invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries or more information on the Framework, please contact Member Relations Lead Poppy Cluett at email@example.com.
SVP is also offering customised workshops to help businesses optimise their usage of the Framework.
These workshops may include:
- A deeper understanding of shared value
- Exploration of the Framework and how it can be applied to your business
- Ideation around the social and business challenges impacting your business
- Case study examples
Register your interest for a tailored workshop here: