- Company: Shared Value Project Hong Kong
- Location: Hong Kong
Do you believe business transformation is crucial to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals? Do you aspire to build cross-sector solutions to pressing local issues?
SVP’s regional partner, Shared Value Project Hong Kong is hiring a Programmes & Partnerships Coordinator to support their growing community.
You’ll be working with business leaders from the likes of Accenture, Barclays, Nestlé, AXA and other leading companies, while convening civil society and government stakeholders for aligned action.
- Initiate and help manage strategic partnerships with our tri-sector network, including NGOs, universities, social enterprise hubs, subject experts and social innovation groups
- Coordinate the Mental Well-being Task Force for members, ensuring progress and alignment
- Monitor and curate news, trends and research on social innovation and task force themes
- Support bespoke projects, Design Thinking workshop design and public event planning
- Aid in developing case studies and curating compelling stories of business value and social impact
- Help develop multimedia content in diverse formats – long-form, short-form, visual and video
- Represent SVPHK at business and social innovation events; Be an advocate for Shared Value
Please apply by Friday, 16 August to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.