- Company: World Vision Australia
- Location: Melbourne
This role exists to lead a team that focuses on achieving economic empowerment of the most vulnerable individuals and communities by developing and implementing innovative field programmes and profiling the impact achieved to WVA supporters.
- Strategically lead and align the Economic Empowerment team to deliver the impact targets for WVA’s field and market strategies
- Manage a team of technical advisors that support acquisition, field programme design and implementation to maximise program quality, performance and evidence of impact, and build national office capacity
- Drive the evolution and development of impact-focused program models to enhance the lives of the most vulnerable children through economic empowerment within both World Vision and the sector more broadly. And in doing so, ensure they and their households are more resilient to economic, conflict and climate shocks through strengthened absorptive, adaptive and transformative capacity
- Represent World Vision to profile its Economic Empowerment programmes to WVA diverse market segments including institutional, private, corporate sector funders
- Be a thought leader to challenge and drive new thinking in WVA, the WV Partnership, and both local and international stakeholders to seek opportunities to influence programming design, policy, seek funding and form new partnerships