- Company: Shared Value Project
- Location: Melbourne
Shared Value Project is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join the team and support the continuing growth of the organisation. This role offers an exciting opportunity to support SVP on its mission to help businesses solve social issues profitably. The Administrative Coordinator will support the Chief Executive Officer in managing the day to day logistics of the organisation and will provide support to the SVP team as we seek to advance the concept of shared value in Australia and New Zealand.
This position requires the ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer, SVP staff and others to support the operations of the organisation. Tasks include:
- Manage the day to day logistics associated with the SVP office including maintenance of processes, systems and equipment;
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, including diary management and travel coordination;
- Manage logistics with regard to board meetings, advisory board meetings and other internal and external meetings;
- Provide basic bookkeeping support, including monthly accounts payable and receivable and expense reimbursement in Xero;
- Provide basic HR support with regard to recruiting and onboarding new staff;
- Assist with managing the online database and ensuring contact details are up to date;
- Assist with event logistics, business development, membership support and other administrative duties as required
Please send your application addressed to SVP CEO, Helen Steel via Jan Stewart at email@example.com by 5PM on Friday 14 August 2020.
Applications should include:
- A short cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how you meet the key selection criteria;
- Your CV
Applications that do not include both of the documents listed above will not be considered.
In order to apply please note applicants must have Australian permanent residency status.