Following the 2020 Shared Value Summit Asia Pacific, the monthly Shared Value Webinar Series will continue to explore how business can address the challenges we face in 2020.
Supported by major sponsors IAG and NAB, these 60-minute webinars will explore topics including:
- How to ideate new shared value projects & initiatives
- Innovating in supply chains
- Creating the workforce of the future & investing in human capital
- Climate risk and investment risk
- The business opportunity to address the mental health crisis
The webinar series is included as part of the 2020 Shared Value Summit Asia Pacific ticket. Attendees will automatically be registered for these sessions and will receive a link via email.
If you didn’t attend the Summit and would like to participate in the webinar series, tickets can be purchased for $75.00+GST for SVP members and $95.00+GST for non-members.