As a valued supporter of the Shared Value Project and an organisation interested in shared value, we are looking forward to you joining us in celebrating the recipients of the 2017 Shared Value Awards. In the meantime, please help spread the word by promoting applications to help us showcase examples of best practice and provide inspiration for other companies in the region and further afield to adopt shared value principles.
Here are a few content suggestions to get you started:
Follow @SharedValueAust and include #SVAwards17 and #sharedvalue when tweeting. Here are some tweets to get you started:
- APPLY NOW: Submissions now open for the 2017 #SharedValue Awards #SVAwards17 http://ow.ly/9gJJ301Vf1P
- Are you & your organisation making #sharedvalue a priority? Apply now for #SVAwards17 w/ @sharedvalueaust @AFRBOSS http://ow.ly/9gJJ301Vf1P
- APPLY NOW: #SVAwards17 will recognise successful organisations, projects, partnerships & individuals leading in #sharedvalue http://ow.ly/9gJJ301Vf1P
- It is important to celebrate local #sharedvalue success stories – apply now for @sharedvalueaust #SVAwards17 http://ow.ly/9gJJ301Vf1P
- Know an individual making a significant contribution to the development of #sharedvalue ? #SVAwards17 includes the #SharedValue Champion Award http://ow.ly/9gJJ301Vf1P
- #SVAwards17 will celebrate most outstanding #sharedvalue initiative by an org or collaboration – Apply now http://ow.ly/9gJJ301Vf1P
LINKED IN/ FACEBOOK POST
APPLY NOW – Applications are now open for the 2017 Shared Value Awards. With media partner AFR BOSS, the awards will recognise leading examples of shared value success stories from the region, and will provide a platform to promote shared value in action. If your organisation or leader is making shared value a priority, the awards are an opportunity to reflect on your work and have it recognised in front of a growing regional community of practice. http://ow.ly/zILJ301JRgy
The 2017 Shared Value Awards, with media partner AFR BOSS, will recognise leading examples of shared value success stories from the region, and provides a platform to promote shared value in action. If your organisation or leader is making shared value a priority, the awards are an opportunity to reflect on your work and have it recognised in front of a growing regional community of practice.
Applications close Tuesday 8 August, and are open to organisations and leaders from corporate and civil society organisations in Australia and New Zealand.
Learn more and apply now: http://ow.ly/zILJ301JRgy