The Shared Value Trailblazer Award recognises an individual within the business, government, not-for-profit or education sectors who is leading transformation within their organisation through shared value. The Trailblazer will also be actively involved in developing the shared value community in the region and promoting shared value within their professional networks. The Shared Value Trailblazer may also be contributing to the development of shared value knowledge through publication of research and case studies, contribution to roundtable discussions and involvement in peer-to-peer knowledge exchange.
The Shared Value Trailblazer will:
- Have an advanced understanding of shared value principles in theory and practice
- Contribute to the development of shared value knowledge within their organisation
- Actively promote shared value to their professional networks
- Lead transformation within their organisation through shared value
To apply or nominate:
- Complete and submit the form below referring to the above criteria. Applications will only be accepted via the form below.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to pay the administration fee(s).
- Your application is finalised once your payment has been received.
Before submitting your application, please refer to the terms and conditions of the awards.
Please note, that confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.