This award celebrates an outstanding shared value project or initiative created within an organisation. The shared value project will be delivering or have the potential to deliver clear economic outcomes and address real social issues. The winning project will demonstrate a best practice approach to shared value projects with a strong focus on measurement and a defined program designed to deliver the intended outcomes.
Clear economic benefits while addressing a significant social issue
- There is a clear economic impact that is being derived or will be derived from the project or initiative.
- For corporate organisations the potential would involve increased profit for the business while civil society organisations would gain service improvements or funding efficiencies.
- The project or initiative addresses a relevant and significant social issue, which is clearly defined and articulated.
- The project or initiative has the potential to offer the company a competitive advantage.
- The organisation has demonstrated the commercial success of the shared value project or demonstrated a high probability of its imminent commercial success.
- There is a clearly defined and realistic measurement approach included as part of the shared value project/initiative.
- The project is measuring both business and economic, and societal impact.
- The project has set realistic performance targets.
- The project has implemented the appropriate processes to collate the data required for measurement.
Opportunity for scalability
- The project/initiative demonstrates the potential to address a significant social issue on a national or global scale.
- There is a clear opportunity to take the solution(s) to scale.
- Complete and submit the form below referring to the above criteria for each category. Applications will only be accepted via the form below.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to pay the administration fee(s).
- Your application is finalised once your payment has been received.
Before submitting your application, please refer to the terms and conditions of the Awards.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.