The inaugural Investing in Shared Value Award celebrates a project using financial investment as a means to create a shared value outcome. The winning project or organisation will demonstrate a robust ESG approach that maximises the performance of the financial and social outcomes. The winning project or organisation will have a strong focus on measurement and a defined program to deliver the intended results. The project or organisation will demonstrate the potential to address a significant social issue on a national or global scale.
Clear financial returns while addressing a social issue
- There is a clear economic impact that is being derived or will be derived from the project or initiative.
- The project or initiative addresses a relevant and significant social issue, which is clearly defined and articulated.
- The project or initiative has the potential to offer the company a competitive advantage.
- The organisation has demonstrated the commercial success of the investment project or demonstrated a high probability of its imminent commercial success.
- There is a clearly defined and realistic measurement approach included as part of the shared value project/initiative.
- The project is measuring both business and economic, and societal impact.
- The project has set realistic performance targets.
- The project has implemented the appropriate processes to collate the data required for measurement.
Opportunity for scalability
- The project/initiative demonstrates the potential to address a significant social issue on a national or global scale.
- There is a clear opportunity to take the solution(s) to scale.
- Complete and submit the form below referring to the above criteria. Applications will only be accepted via the form below.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to pay the administration fee(s).
- Your application is finalised once your payment has been received.
Before submitting your application, please refer to the terms and conditions of the Awards.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.