The Shared Value Champion award recognises an individual within the business, government, not-for-profit or education sectors making a significant contribution to the development of shared value in the region. The Shared Value Champion may be contributing through sector-leadership, knowledge development and exchange or the active promotion of the Shared Value Project and shared value more generally. The Shared Value Champion will be a driver for change and a key influencer who has used their influence to raise awareness and engagement with shared value in the region.
The Shared Value Champion will have:
- An advanced understanding of shared value principles in theory and practice.
- Made an impactful contribution to the shared value conversation.
- Demonstrated leadership in the shared value space and within their own organisation.
- Contributed to the shared value knowledge base through involvement in roundtable discussions, contributions of thought leadership pieces, involvement in research.
- Be an advocate for shared value within their sector and professional networks.
To apply or nominate:
- Complete and submit the form below, applying or nominating an individual for the Shared Value Champion Award
- Once the nomination or application has been received, Shared Value Project will contact the nominated Champion.
Before submitting your application, please refer to the terms and conditions of the awards.
Please note, that confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.