This award recognises a practitioner or consultant within the business, government, not-for-profit or academic sector who is leading organisational transformation through the development of business solutions to social/environmental issues. They may also be actively involved in promoting shared value within their professional networks and across the region and/or developing shared value knowledge through their contribution to relevant research, case studies or events. Individuals can be nominated or apply for this award.
The Shared Value Practitioner of the Year will:
- Have an advanced understanding of the merit and practice of creating business solutions to societal issues.
- Lead the uptake and implementation of this approach within their organisation.
- Contribute to knowledge development around addressing social/environmental problems through the core business via relevant research, case studies or events.
- Actively promote this thinking and practice among their professional networks.
- Complete and submit the form below, referring to the above criteria and paying the appropriate entry fee (in $ AUD). Payment may be made via a PayPal account or debit/credit card.
- Please note, you will not be able to save your entry and complete it later. Therefore, we suggest you’re mindful of not closing the relevant window or browser when submitting your entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your entry has been received, and the Shared Value Project will be in touch with any updates.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.