This award recognises a NFP or Government organisation who was a critical partner within a shared value project seeking to solve a key social or environmental area. Bringing their domain expertise to a project or projects that enabled the project to find a commercial solution to a society challenge. The impact partner will have been able to advance deep expertise on the issue at hand, map system impacts and help create baseline measurement to evidence tangible value created for society. The impact partner can be nominated by other parties in a shared value project or be self-nominated.
The Impact Partner will meet the following criteria:
The Impact Partner has:
- Been critical in helping its partners deeply understand an environmental/ social issue, including the systems holding it in place.
- Been able to illustrate the societal impact and the economic impacts of the environmental/social issue
- Worked with partners to identify a solution to the environmental or social problem.
Ability to leverage expertise in a shared value project
The Impact Partner has:
- Been able to educate other partners on the social or environmental issue.
- Been able to partner in ways that delivers on the Impact Partner mission but is also commercially relevant to other partners.
- Been able to co-create and deliver a theory of change for the project/s.
- Clearly able to understand what goals can be achieved through a shared value initiative and what other parts of the theory of change need different interventions and funding models.
Impact and measurement
The impact partner has:
- Clearly articulate how they can advance their mission through the creation of shared value project/s
- Demonstrated the economic impact / value that has been derived for society
- Clearly defined a realistic measurement approach
- Implemented the appropriate processes to collate the data required for measurement of societal impacts.
- Complete and submit the form below, referring to the above criteria and paying the appropriate entry fee (in $ AUD). Payment may be made via a PayPal account or debit/credit card.
- Please note, you will not be able to save your entry and complete it later. Therefore, we suggest you’re mindful of not closing the relevant window or browser when submitting your entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your entry has been received, and the Shared Value Project will be in touch with any updates.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.