This award celebrates an organisation or investment product that is using capital as a vehicle to support and/or advance solutions to social/environmental issues. The organisation or investment product will use funds with the intention of generating societal outcomes alongside full market return.
The project or organisation will meet the following criteria:
Supporting or advancing shared value practice
- The project or organisation is one whose primary business is investment or funds management or advice to such organisations.
- The project or organisation intentionally recognises and leverages the economic potential in investing in social/environmental progress.
- The project or organisation is contributing significantly to accelerating tangible social/environmental outcomes and this is clearly demonstrated.
- Identifiable and full market returns are being derived or are expected to be derived from the project or organisation’s investment in social/environmental outcomes.
- There is a clear opportunity to create socio-economic outcomes at scale.
- The project or organisation employs a clearly defined measurement approach, which informs an established evaluation process and is reported on and communicated with shareholders and relevant stakeholders.
- Appropriate processes have been implemented to collect and collate the data required for measurement.
- The project or organisation is measuring both societal impact and financial performance.
- Complete and submit the form below, referring to the above criteria and paying the appropriate entry fee (in $ AUD). Payment may be made via a PayPal account or debit/credit card.
- Please note, you will not be able to save your entry and complete it later. Therefore, we suggest you’re mindful of not closing the relevant window or browser when submitting your entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your entry has been received, and the Shared Value Project will be in touch with any updates.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.