This award celebrates an outstanding project or initiative which brings a business solution to a social/environmental issue. The project will be able to demonstrate how it has delivered tangible value to both society and the business, with a strong focus on metrics and continuous improvement.
The project or initiative will meet the following criteria:
Shared value adoption & scalability
- The project or initiative has created a business solution or significantly improved their use of resources to address a relevant social/environmental issue.
- Clear value is being created for the business/organisation. This could look like increased profit or reduced costs, new customers, increased security in your supply chain or a more productive workforce.
- For corporate organisations, the project or initiative has the potential to offer the company a competitive advantage.
- There is a clear opportunity to take the solution to scale.
- There is a clearly defined and realistic measurement approach included as part of the project/initiative, which informs an evaluation and goal-setting process.
- The project has implemented the appropriate processes to collate the data required for measurement.
- The project is measuring both economic and societal impact.
- Complete and submit the form below, referring to the above criteria and paying the appropriate entry fee (in $ AUD). Payment may be made via a PayPal account or debit/credit card.
- Please note, you will not be able to save your entry and complete it later. Therefore, we suggest you’re mindful of not closing the relevant window or browser when submitting your entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your entry has been received, and the Shared Value Project will be in touch with any updates.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.