This award recognises a corporate organisation which is using the core business to drive societal change. This approach has clear support and endorsement from senior leadership, and the organisation is purpose-led. There is an appreciation of the importance of engagement across all levels within the organisation. A variety of shared value projects and initiatives are being explored or developed, with a strong focus on delivering measurable social and commercial outcomes.
The organisation will meet the following criteria:
Shared value adoption and scalability
- The organisation has dramatically improved upon an existing process or has created a business solution to a relevant and significant social/environmental issue.
- The social/environmental issue being addressed is relevant to the organisation’s core business, and there is a clear economic impact that is being derived or will be derived from its shared value strategy/activity.
- There is a clear opportunity to take the solution(s) being led by the organisation to scale.
Development of a shared value culture
- The organisation is purpose-led and recognises the role of business to create commercial solutions to societal issues.
- The organisation’s leadership is committed to the development of this thinking and practice at every level of the organisation.
- The organisation is building a culture designed to regularly create, nurture and develop pattern-breaking ideas as a function of business.
- Systems or structures are put in place to spur continuous shared value innovation across the company.
Contribution to the shared value community and knowledge-sharing
- There are efforts to upskill employees and stakeholders in how to create business solutions to societal issues.
- The organisation has a clear commitment to sharing the knowledge gained through their shared value practices.
- The organisation contributes to broader discussions relevant to the purpose-led business community.
- There is a clearly defined and realistic measurement and goal-setting approach which is applied to the organisation’s purpose-led business projects.
- The measurement of both societal and economic impact is integrated and relative to core business reporting.
- The organisation has implemented the appropriate processes to collate the data required for measurement.
- Complete and submit the form below, referring to the above criteria and paying the appropriate entry fee (in $ AUD). Payment may be made via a PayPal account or debit/credit card.
- Please note, you will not be able to save your entry and complete it later. Therefore, we suggest you’re mindful of not closing the relevant window or browser when submitting your entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your entry has been received, and the Shared Value Project will be in touch with any updates.
Please note; confidentiality of all information will be maintained and information will only be published with approval from the entrant.