Be at the forefront of shared value in Australasia. Join the global movement in business-led social value creation as a member of the Shared Value Project and change the role of business in society.
As a member of the Shared Value Project, organisations have the exclusive opportunity to be a part of the shared value movement and the network shaping the future of shared value in Australia, establishing a major competitive advantage.
Founding Memberships are by invitation only for organisations identified as leaders in the field of shared value, already committed to adopting it as a business practice.
Member companies learn from and contribute to the practice, stay abreast of the latest thinking and practice models, and connect with peers.
- Lead the change and set the agenda
Be at the forefront of the shared value movement in Australasia
- Profile your organisation as a leader in the field
Platform to showcase best practice including opportunity to host a variety of events
- Be part of a global leadership community
Work alongside other shared value champions – build your network and join a growing community of shared value practitioners
- Build your organisational capability
Upskill your organisation to leverage the competitive advantages available through shared value
Membership connects organisations and individuals with the latest thinking and practice. Build the knowledge, skills and networks you need to create successful shared value strategies and projects.
Tailored programs include:
- Membership Initiation Workshop
- Learning opportunities including executive briefings, masterclasses, online forums and webinars
- Access to industry experts for speaking engagements and/or private meetings
- Participation in leadership roundtables and working groups
- Access to research insights, projects and case studies
- Input into research programs including the annual ‘State of Shared Value in Australia‘ Survey
- Listing on the online referral directory
- Sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Social networking events
- Invitations and discounted rate to attend the Shared Value Forum and member program of activities as well as the Shared Value Initiative Leadership Summit, events and forums
- Profile of your brand and achievements via the Shared Value Project website, key events and forums
- Development of case studies and articles
- Introductions to shared value stakeholders around social issues you are targeting
- Invitations to join the Advisory Board
Membership fees are structured to ensure the discipline continues to develop in both rigour and impact, and individuals and all types of organisations can participate
Membership is for a minimum 2 years.
The Shared Value Project works with each member to tailor a program of education, guidance, thought leadership and brand leverage. Membership levels are:
- Founding member $40,000
- Industry member $20,000
- Not-for-profit member $7,500
- Associate member $2,500
Become a member today by emailing email@example.com or calling +61 3 9013 7500.