With growing interest among New Zealand companies in shared value, we will be holding a Shared Value 101 Workshop and Briefing in Auckland on 23 February 2016.
Join thought leaders and shared value experts for a panel discussion with key speakers from the region supported by Bank of New Zealand. Listen to and contribute to the conversation about widespread adoption of shared value and the success stories in the Asia Pacific business community helping societal issues and creating business opportunities.
The event will include a briefing by Helen Steel on the Shared Value Project and the developing shared value community in the region.
- Sasha Courville – Head of Corporate Responsibility Strategy, NAB
- Veronique Cremades, Country Manager, New Zealand, Nestlé
- Mark Rackley-Gale, Manager, Future Hub, Bank of New Zealand
- Hinemaua Rikirangi, Senior Manager Māori Business, Bank of New Zealand
- Helen Steel – Executive Director, Shared Value Project
Additional speakers to be announced.
WHEN: Tuesday 23 February 2016, 3:30-6:00pm
WHERE: Bank of New Zealand, Level 8, M9, 80 Queen Street, Auckland
RSVP: Places are limited. Click here to RSVP your attendance
WHEN: Tuesday 23 February 2016, 9:30am-1:00pm
WHERE: Hemmings Room, Level 4, NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland
COST: $AU350 + GST
RSVP: Places are limited. Click here to secure your spot.