The recent election highlighted a number of important social issues in New Zealand including poverty, climate change, and housing affordability.
Shared value is a business strategy that helps organisations reconceive society’s needs as business opportunities. Defined by global thought leaders Professor Michael E Porter and Mark Kramer in ‘Creating Shared Value’ in the Harvard Business Review (January/February 2011), shared value creates an opportunity to unlock social and economic prosperity.
Join the Shared Value Project and our host Lion for a discussion on the role of business, government, and not-for-profits in solving these issues, and how they can be reframed through shared value to advance New Zealand’s environmental and social performance, and unlock new business opportunities.
i was reading this Speakers:
- http://kaffehornan.se/invigning-pa-baten-emma/7-3/ Christian Abboud – CEO & Country Manager, Nestlé New Zealand
- opcje binarne w xtb Bryce Davies – General Manager Corporate Relations, IAG
- my website Tegan Flanagan – External Relations Director – Corporate, Lion
- http://bothniafritid.se/?siresse=Sildenafil-Citrate-soll-billiger-werden&c05=11 Matthew McCracken – Corporate Partnerships and Trust Manager, New Zealand Red Cross
- http://davidlilja.se/webb-per-gessle/feed/ Helen Steel – Executive Director, Shared Value Project (Moderator)
http://tinyiron.net/?serpantin=opcje-binarne-traderzy&cc8=b2 When: Tuesday 14 November, 5:00 – 7:00pm
azioni binario Where: Lion, 27 Napier St, Freemans Bay, Auckland
How can i access work email from home Dress: Business attire
conto demo opzioni binarie senza deposito gratis RSVP: Places are limited. Click iqoption conto demo here to RSVP no later than investire in opzioni optoinhead COB Friday 10 November. For further information please refer to our website or contact Shared Value Project via email@example.com
Refreshments will be served