Learn how to make shared value your business in 2016
الخيار الروبوت ثنائي أفضل For the first time, the Shared Value Project is partnering with the Shared Value Initiative to bring the Consulting Affiliate Training program to Sydney, Australia for consultants and practitioners in the Asia Pacific region.
regulated options brokers The customised three-day training program, designed exclusively for consultants and practitioners working to advance the adoption and implementation of shared value, will be delivered from 2-4 March 2016.
binär optionen ebook The three day program costs $7,500 + GST per person.
Participation in training is contingent upon acceptance. Registrations close 1 February 2016.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so apply early to secure your spot.
Why do you need to attend this globally-recognised training program?
- To deepen your knowledge of shared value concepts, frameworks, and client engagements including best practice methodologies developed by FSG
- To learn practical guidance and tools for how to work with corporations on shared value engagements from each other
- To take the first step towards joining the network of affiliated consultants globally and in the Asia Pacific region
Who should attend?
william sanders binäre optionen Consultants working in:
Strategy, implementation, partnerships, measurement, marketing, communications, CSR or sustainability
come sono le opzioni binarie Internal practitioners including:
Strategists, communicators, c-suite executives, CSR and sustainability managers
http://zipcapitalgroup.com/?tici=tempo-scadenza-acquisti-opz-binario&d25=80 tempo scadenza acquisti opz binario Delivered by senior leaders from the Shared Value Initiative, with guest presenters from the Shared Value Project and leading regional companies, topics covered in the training program include:
- The state of shared value in diverse geographies, industries, sectors, and across social and environmental issues
- Examples of shared value creation spanning the client landscape
- How to identify shared value opportunities
- How to design shared value initiatives
- Early models for measuring shared value
- Enterprise-level components for embedding shared value in a company
Dates and costs
optionavigator opiniones The training will be delivered from 2-4 March 2016 in Sydney.
الخيارات الثنائية لا إيداع يحتاج الى 100 $ مكافأة مجانية The cost for the three-day training program is $7,500 + GST per person. Participation in the training is contingent upon acceptance. Registration closes 1 February 2016.
binäre optionen foren Participants will receive a certificate issued by the Shared Value Initiative upon completion of the course.
tadalafil tastylia prices For additional information about the March training course, please contact the Shared Value Project.
binäre optionen und steuern For additional information on the Consulting Affiliate Network, please visit this page and contact Katie Zatorski from Shared Value Initiative with any questions.
Köpa generiska Inderal utan recept ^ Cancellation policy – participants who cancel before 26 February will be charged a 10% administration fee. Any participants who cancel after 26 February will be charged the full program cost.
metodi opzioni binarie Participation in the training program is guided by an open, competitive application process.
ikili opsiyon sinyalleri Applications will be assessed as they are received.
الخيارات الثنائية تخضع للضريبة في المملكة المتحدة If you are interested in being part of this exclusive training opportunity, you must complete the training application form. Once your application has been approved, an invoice for the full cost of the program will be raised. Your place will be secured upon payment.
binäre optionen erfolgreiche strategien SharedValueConsultingAsiaPac2016
Facilitators and speakers
- Justin Bakule, Executive Director, Shared Value Initiative
- Ellen Martin, Associate Director, Partnerships, Shared Value Initiative
- Helen Steel, Executive Director, Shared Value Project
http://ayto-daganzo.org/?kefir=opzioni-binarie-orari&fe4=57 opzioni binarie orari The program will include a range of presentations from Shared Value Project members about projects they are currently delivering in the region to provide real-world context and examples.