Learn how to make shared value your business in 2016
william sanders binäre optionen For the first time, the Shared Value Project is partnering with the Shared Value Initiative to bring the Consulting Affiliate Training program to Sydney, Australia for consultants and practitioners in the Asia Pacific region.
come sono le opzioni binarie The customised three-day training program, designed exclusively for consultants and practitioners working to advance the adoption and implementation of shared value, will be delivered from 2-4 March 2016.
http://zipcapitalgroup.com/?tici=tempo-scadenza-acquisti-opz-binario&d25=80 tempo scadenza acquisti opz binario The three day program costs $7,500 + GST per person.
Participation in training is contingent upon acceptance. Registrations close 1 February 2016.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so apply early to secure your spot.
Why do you need to attend this globally-recognised training program?
- To deepen your knowledge of shared value concepts, frameworks, and client engagements including best practice methodologies developed by FSG
- To learn practical guidance and tools for how to work with corporations on shared value engagements from each other
- To take the first step towards joining the network of affiliated consultants globally and in the Asia Pacific region
Who should attend?
optionavigator opiniones Consultants working in:
Strategy, implementation, partnerships, measurement, marketing, communications, CSR or sustainability
الخيارات الثنائية لا إيداع يحتاج الى 100 $ مكافأة مجانية Internal practitioners including:
Strategists, communicators, c-suite executives, CSR and sustainability managers
binäre optionen foren Delivered by senior leaders from the Shared Value Initiative, with guest presenters from the Shared Value Project and leading regional companies, topics covered in the training program include:
- The state of shared value in diverse geographies, industries, sectors, and across social and environmental issues
- Examples of shared value creation spanning the client landscape
- How to identify shared value opportunities
- How to design shared value initiatives
- Early models for measuring shared value
- Enterprise-level components for embedding shared value in a company
Dates and costs
tadalafil tastylia prices The training will be delivered from 2-4 March 2016 in Sydney.
binäre optionen und steuern The cost for the three-day training program is $7,500 + GST per person. Participation in the training is contingent upon acceptance. Registration closes 1 February 2016.
Köpa generiska Inderal utan recept Participants will receive a certificate issued by the Shared Value Initiative upon completion of the course.
metodi opzioni binarie For additional information about the March training course, please contact the Shared Value Project.
ikili opsiyon sinyalleri For additional information on the Consulting Affiliate Network, please visit this page and contact Katie Zatorski from Shared Value Initiative with any questions.
الخيارات الثنائية تخضع للضريبة في المملكة المتحدة ^ Cancellation policy – participants who cancel before 26 February will be charged a 10% administration fee. Any participants who cancel after 26 February will be charged the full program cost.
binäre optionen erfolgreiche strategien Participation in the training program is guided by an open, competitive application process.
http://ayto-daganzo.org/?kefir=opzioni-binarie-orari&fe4=57 opzioni binarie orari Applications will be assessed as they are received.
If you are interested in being part of this exclusive training opportunity, you must complete the training application form. Once your application has been approved, an invoice for the full cost of the program will be raised. Your place will be secured upon payment.
Facilitators and speakers
- Justin Bakule, Executive Director, Shared Value Initiative
- Ellen Martin, Associate Director, Partnerships, Shared Value Initiative
- Helen Steel, Executive Director, Shared Value Project
The program will include a range of presentations from Shared Value Project members about projects they are currently delivering in the region to provide real-world context and examples.