More than 18 global impact investment luminaries will gather with the regional tribe in Sydney 13-15 November 2017 for the third Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific.
The three day gathering presents two days of transformational experience, knowledge sharing, connecting and peer learning designed to activate and accelerate. The third workshop day gives participants the opportunity to dive deep into the mechanics. Early Bird ends soon, register today for:
- 18+ international impact investment luminaries from across USA, Singapore & Switzerland including Megan Starr, VP Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Goldman Sachs; Brian Trelstad, Partner Bridges Fund Management; Joy Anderson, Founder & President Criterion Institute; Don Shaffer, CEO, RSF Social Finance; Michelle Long, former Executive Director BALLE; Konda Mason, Co-Founder Impact Hub Oakland and more.
- 25+ leading voices from the Australian impact investment landscape
- 6 x transformational plenary sessions
- 15 x breakouts – panel discussions, roundtables, pitch sessions, lightening talks and provocations
- 250+ impact investors attending
- Social & networking space to meet, explore deals and collaborations, share stories, challenges and learnings
- A night of inspiring story at the Summit Dinner, with Evan Thornley, in the stunning View by Sydney restaurant
- Powerful workshops to dive deep into the how of themes including impact management and gender lens investing
View the full program here.