Philanthropy Australia Council Member, Allan English, and 2016 Philanthropy Leader Award winner, Audette Excel, join Muhammad Yunus at the Australian Social Business Forum.
Register now to lead the change: join in conversation with world’s leading social investors, innovators and entrepreneurs at this one-day must attend event on 6 April 2017 in Melbourne.
Why Should You Attend?
- To meet and network with Australia’s leading social entrepreneurs and investors
- To learn to use business knowledge to solve entrenched social problems
- To harness disruptive thinking in the social domain
- To inspire individuals and communities to drive real and lasting change
- To explore how global corporations and philanthropists are partnering with social entrepreneurs to solve social problems